Lead The Charge and Empower Your Population With Fitbit’s Most Advanced Health & Fitness Tracker
It’s inspiring to see resilience. Especially in response to the unprecedented challenges of the last 18 months. Virtual doctor visits, streaming fitness classes, and live cooking tutorials helped people maintain self-care when returning to routine just wasn’t possible. Circumstances have redefined routine, and in this new journey, people continue to look for tools and resources to help them along the way. Give your population what they need to take charge of their health and wellbeing; it’s easier than you think.
Introducing our most advanced health and fitness tracker, Fitbit Charge 5™ + Premium
With a sleek, lightweight design, Fitbit Charge 5™ enables people to make the most out of their activities and workouts, thanks to smart features and convenience.
And it’s powered by Fitbit Premium, a membership1 in the Fitbit app that uses user data to deliver advanced insights and personalized, actionable guidance to help them achieve their health and fitness goals.
Keeping a pulse on heart health
Providing more visibility into users’ health gives them not only an understanding of what’s happening with their body, it enables them to have more informed conversations with their healthcare providers.
High and low heart rate notifications, powered by our PurePulse technology, provide on-device and in-app notifications if we detect that a user’s heart goes above or below their personal heart rate threshold.
Coming soon: this will be our first tracker with an on-device electrocardiogram (ECG) app that can assess heart rhythm for atrial fibrillation on-wrist2. Users simply hold their fingers to the stainless steel ring on the watch while being still for 30 seconds to get a reading that they can download and share with their doctor.
Finding the best days for performance and recovery
Some days the best thing a person can do for their body is to readjust. Coming soon, Fitbit Premium’s Daily Readiness Score uses insights from a person’s body to help them understand when they’re ready to perform at their physical best – if they should workout, or if they should prioritize recovery3. Each morning, they’ll receive a personalized score based on their heart rate variability (HRV), recent sleep and fitness fatigue (more simply put, activity) – along with a breakdown of what impacted their score, a recommended target AZM goal and suggested Premium content to help them make the best decisions for their body.
Users also have access to 200+ workouts anywhere, anytime from certified personal trainers and popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn, Les Mills4 and POPSUGAR.
Managing stress with mindfulness
A more in-depth understanding of stress the body is managing can help people reduce stress more effectively. Charge 5’s on-wrist EDA Sensor and in-app experience gives users insights into their body’s response to stress, so they can better understand what’s contributing to their stressors via a daily Stress Management Score.
Users can try 300+ mindfulness sessions designed to help manage stress, practice mindfulness, improve body positivity or unwind before bed. A range of sessions are available from Deepak Chopra’s Mindful Method, Aaptiv, Aura, Breethe, Calm5 and Ten Percent Happier.
Making life more convenient with smart features
Form and function combine in Fitbit Charge 5™ for the best user experience possible.
Intuitive features include:
- An easy-to-read, AMOLED color touchscreen display that’s 2x brighter than Fitbit Charge 4
- Up to 7 days of battery life6, for connection throughout multiple days and nights without the need to charge
- Notifications from a user’s smartphone and the ability to send quick replies from their wrist (Android only)
- Do Not Disturb mode lets users mute notifications when they need to focus
Personalizing health & wellbeing journeys with Premium
Premium uplevels a users’ Fitbit experience when paired with any Fitbit device by giving them deeper analysis of their data to help them move more, understand their stress, sleep better and eat well. No matter where someone is in their health journey, or what their activity level, Fitbit Premium meets them where they are to support them in achieving their goals1.
Want to learn more about Fitbit device features and functionality, and how they can help your population? Discover more here.
- New and returning Premium users only. Requires joining an organization sponsored Fitbit program. No payment required. Must be activated within 60 days of device set-up. Premium content and features subject to change. US and Canada only.
- The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries, not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See fitbit.com/ecg for additional details.
- COMING SOON. Daily Readiness requires a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content recommendations are not available in all locales and may be in English only.
- Content may be available in English only.
- Up to 30 pieces of Calm content available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish only.
- Varies with use and other factors