Fitbit Health Solutions
is now part of Google
We work with payers, partners and employers to
empower people to live healthier lives.
Fitbit is one of the world’s most well-known and well-loved brands.
- #15 global brand ranking on the IPG Wharton D100 ahead of such notable brands as Apple, IBM, Microsoft, and Under Armour.
- #1 wearable brand in the US
Fitbit engages with people 24/7 through one of the world’s largest health and fitness social network.
- Top rated health and fitness app on iOS and Android
- 40K community groups created in app
- 2.5+ million Facebook followers 370K Twitter followers 640K Instagram followers
Fitbit reaches millions of people across the globe.
- 93M devices sold to date, globally
- Fitbit products are carried in 39,000 retail stores across 87 countries around the globe.
- Over 2.6M Fitbit users have connected their data to a population health platform
Fitbit’s ecosystem lets people connect to thousands of the most popular health and fitness apps and programs.
- Data connectivity into 2,000+ of the Works with Fitbit compatible apps
- 460 corporate wellness partners
Fitbit has one of the largest databases of validated health data in the world.
- 181 billion hours of heart rate data
- 9 billion nights of sleep
- 457 billion minutes of exercise
- 175 trillion steps
- 10 million added female health tracking