‘Tis the season for health and wellbeing
The most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner.
And while many people report feelings of happiness and love during this season of joy, there’s occasionally a downside to all the hustle and bustle. More than a third of people experience an increase in stress during the holidays, according to a study by the American Psychological Association. But on the bright side, the benefits of managing stress can lead to better sleep and improved weight control – both of which promote cardiac health.
So this holiday season, skip the jelly-of-the-month club. Help your population manage their stress and create healthy habits all year long with Fitbit — the gift that truly keeps on giving (sorry, cousin Eddie!).
Kickstart a healthy holiday season with Fitbit
Why encourage your population to take advantage of their Fitbit benefit now? As the holidays ramp up, so does the potential for increased stress. The Fitbit experience gives users the insights they need to take care of themselves and their health.
Much more than a step tracker, a Fitbit experience provides users with a host of personalized tools, features, and support to build health habits that last. Users can:
- Track and understand key health metrics, like resting heart rate
- Increase physical activity
- Kick-start behavior changes that lead to a healthier lifestyle
- Focus on improving sleep and stress management
Seven ways to support a healthy new year
Creating health habits that last requires more than just numbers. That’s why we’ve built products and services around the idea of holistic health behavior change. More specifically, we believe that there are four key foundational behaviors that work interdependently to drive better outcomes:
- Mindfulness and stress management
- Physical activity
It’s all connected. By helping users improve their mental wellbeing, they can sleep better and have more energy for activity and other healthy choices, improving their whole health.
When your population takes advantage of the benefits of Fitbit, they open up a world of support and personalized insights, including:
- Irregular heart rhythm notifications. With the ECG app, users can take an AFib assessment on demand. Plus, irregular heart rhythm notifications look for signs of AFib while users are still or sleeping.
- Advanced sleep tools. Unlock sleep tools, including a detailed breakdown of daily Sleep Score and our new Sleep Profile, which provides a month-long trend analysis of sleep along with insights for better rest.
- Dynamic workouts. Users increase physical activity while getting stronger and fitter with 100+ video and audio workouts that get more personalized as users give feedback.
- Stress & mindfulness resources. Perfect for the holidays, users can relax and unwind with a library of sleep sounds and guided meditations for stress reduction, restful sleep, body positivity, and more.
- Advanced personalized insights. Fitbit Premium translates daily feedback into meaningful insights — giving users a deeper understanding of how their habits impact personal wellbeing, which in turn helps to motivate users to make positive lifestyle changes.
- Health metrics: A dashboard in the Fitbit app helps track metrics like breathing rate, resting heart rate, heart rate variability, oxygen saturation (SpO2), and even skin temperature.
[Advanced features available with a Fitbit Premium membership. Premium content and features may change.]
Give the gift of good health
Make 2023 the year of better health and lower healthcare costs.
Help your population ring in the new year with the tools they need to fuel their health and wellbeing. For more information, contact us now.