What you need. When you need it.
2020 brought challenges and change.
And it brought new meaning to workforce health and wellbeing, with tremendous focus and attention on preventing the spread of COVID-19. The uncertainty and quickly-evolving landscape is forcing organizations to be flexible. What works today many not tomorrow; what worked last week may change next month. For any solution to be effective, it must be adaptable, multi-faceted, and comprehensive enough to support a wide range of constantly changing needs.
Fitbit Care is a workforce health and wellbeing solution designed to support your population’s physical health, their emotional wellbeing, their sense of feeling connected to one another, and their ability to make informed decisions about whether to come into the workplace—all critical components of what it means to be healthy and safe in today’s world.
Fitbit Trackers & Smartwatches
Provide motivation, inspiration, and innovation on the wrist with a wide range of activity trackers, smartwatches and a first-of-its-kind health watch.
- Award-winning selection of activity trackers and smartwatches available to subsidize for your population; offered through a custom storefront and shipped directly to employees
- Tracking activity, sleep and heart rate with Fitbit devices provides daily opportunities for self-learning and can lead to positive behavior change
- New health smarthwatch includes advanced health tracking such as stress management, heart health, SpO2, skin temperature and more*
* Skin temperature variation and SpO2 are not available in all markets. Skin temperature is only available in the Fitbit app and only displays variation. SpO2 is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose. It is intended to help you manage your well-being and keep track of your information.
Fitbit Premium™ Membership
Help employees stay active and well at home with in-app workouts, guided programs, sleep and stress management tools and insights to tie them all together.
- Customized programs help keep people moving, eating well, sleep better and stressing less
- People can wake each day to a new workout, and can access thousands more video and audio workouts any time, all without leaving home
- Advanced sleep tools help people better understand their sleep patterns
Team Challenges & Games
Create camaraderie and keep colleagues feeling connected.
- Healthy competition helps build morale and a sense of social connectedness
- Team challenges help keep colleagues moving, no matter where they are
- Games and custom challenges keep employees engaged and motivated
Emotional Wellbeing Programs
Provide extra emotional wellbeing support—now, when employees need it most—with an expertly crafted stress management content series from Fitbit health coaches.
- Weekly on-demand content—delivered as audio, video and readings—on 5 emotional wellbeing topics, including Moving to Manage Stress, Cultivating Mindfulness
- Zoom discussions led by Fitbit health coaches allow participants to get their questions answered or just listen and learn
- Guided action items help participants put what they’re learning into practice
1:1 Health Coaching
Help employees reach their health and wellbeing goals with personalized, 1:1 coaching from Fitbit certified health coaches.
- Provide participants with even more personalized guidance to reach their goals, no matter what they are and how often they may change
- Participants learn practical skills from Fitbit’s health coaches many of whom are certified health professionals, like registered nurses and dieticians
- No one-size-fits-all programs; coaches design personalized plans for participants and tweak them as they go, based on progress
Drive participation & ongoing engagement
With Fitbit Care, you get a dedicated Customer Success team to help implement your program, onboard employees, and provide ongoing program evaluation and optimization. Your success team member will:
- Collaborate to create a custom program implementation plan
- Provide co-branded promotional and educational materials to help drive participation and ongoing engagement
- Provide user-focused training, onboarding, and engagement best practices
- Implement strategic plans to deliver program value
- Maintain healthy engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive participation
Understand and optimize your program.
Fitbit Care helps your understand your population and determine where to focus efforts and investments, helping you to deliver the right interventions to the right people at the right time. Fitbit Care’s real-time reporting and analytics provide insights to help determine the efficacy of your program, so you can refine and optimize along the way.